Looking around for a job.
And I realise that being an 'O'/'N' Level holder can have such an advantage.
However, being computer literate is SO important too, especially with Microsoft Office, since I'm currently looking for an Admin job. -_-
原来找份工作是那么的难。。。
Any lobang?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm online for almost 3 hours liao.. haha. SHIOK! Left 2 more MCQ papers to go, and less than 1 week to go too! =P
Within this online period, I find 2 things which irks me:
1) Some guy who chat with me a long time ago, came back and msn me once again, telling me the same old thing which I loathe to hear. (THANKEW BERY MUCH EH!)
2) Hi 5 (something like friendster) sent me a notice that this middle-aged guy had sent me a message, first--to add me in his contact list, next--to ask me for a holiday with him and contact him through his handphone number if I'm interested to go. *pUkE PuKe*
I really cannot stand desperate men. If I were to be single forever, I'd rather stay this way than to be committed with someone whom I don't know much at all yet. As people always say: Marriage is the most important event in a person's life.
I always think it should be this way:
Till divorce death do us part.