1.Do the following WITHOUT complaint
2.Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3.Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4.Start your post with; I have been tagged!
I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!Tagged by Chiew
FAVOURITES
Favourite Colour: ORANGE!!!!! [quite obvious eh.. =P]
Favourite Food: red bean! lols..
Favourite Movie: nothing in particular
Favourite Sport: errr... abseiling?
Favourite Day: friday!
Favourite Season: seasoning. lol! No lah..kidding, I like Spring!
Favourite Ice-cream: Vanilla [maybe with Hot Fudge on top. MmmM~~!!]
CURRENTS
Current Mood: fine
Current Clothes: shorts and tee.
Current Desktop: ?? My computer?
Current Time: 9.45pm
Current Surroundings: brother's room (a.k.a. the computer room), with my sis lying on the bed, frustrated of waiting for her turn to use the computer, and brother screaming like some little girl-ly child over a TV show. -_-
FIRST
First Best Friend: I forgot.
First Crush: hahaha... Some guy in Kindergarten. Forgot his name. lol!
First Movie: CAN'T REMEMBER
First Lie: CAN'T REMEMBER
First Music: nursery rhymes. yah.. or is it my mummy singing to me to sleep? LOL!
LAST
Last drink: h2o from my water bottle
Last Crush: crush... I DUNNO!!!!!
Last Phone Call: oh, dad! It's last night leh... wahh... I didn't have any calls today!
Last CD played: CD?! I only listen to mp3... hahaha.. last CD was so longgggg ago~!!!
HAVE YOU EVER....
Have you ever dated one of your good friends: Yiling lah!
Have you ever broken the law: drinking on mrt/bus, jay-walking, crossed the yellow line....err, yes?
Have you ever been arrested: arrested by my friends during Catching
Have you ever been on TV: oh! YES! but you'd have to look VERY CLOSELY and find me very quickly just to find me doing handsigns during the NDP 2004 Combined Schools Choir.
Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: no
RANDOM
5 things you are good at:
1) reading maps
2) singing
3) typing [or MSN-ing]
4) maths
5) thinking too much
5 Things you've done today:
1) work
2) read
3) scream at my siblings
4) clear my emails
5) ate food that I prefer! (after restraining myelf during my 'coughing' period)
I AM GONNA TAG THESE PEOPLE:
Karine, Wenhui, Yiling, Yuhui, Bobo.