Eng Chiew's friend, can't remember her name eh! =x Anyway, we are still so pretty! hahaha..

Oh... My best bud, Chiew!!!

Another best bud, Karen!!!
hahaha... and that's about all, FOR NOW. I'd come back again with MORE PHOTOS!!! =D
(requested by Apple jiejie *WiNks*)
Some people to thank:
1) Zifang jie - for lending me the top and handbag (oh, and Harry Potter book! haha)
2) Char, Karen, Chiew, Khang Ning, Lu Meng for all these photos I've got
3) My class - for always having so much fun around
4) NJC - especially the councillors and teachers, who've made Grad Nite 2007 such a success. (I SIMPLY LOVE IT!!!)
5) Friends - who'd pulled me around here and there just to take pictures with me. (I didn't know I was so popular. WAHAHAHAHA! =P)
Back to my comfy bed for recovery before KBox this Saturday night! Oh nOoOo...... >.< !!