To me, friends are very important in my life.I don't wish to lose them. Especially those closer to me.My weekend's great. Busy as a bee, but GREAT. =)
Kbox last night was fun, no matter how hard I tried to sing clearly and reach the higher notes, no matter how much I coughed and tossed (due to my uncomfortable neck), it was another memorable event etched in my mind.
Kite flying yesterday was refreshing. Got the chance to become a redder lobster once again. (Haven't been doing that for month!) And frankly speaking, I missed seeing my redness on my skin! And when I saw that last night, I was so glad. *gRiNs* Thanks to Jiahong and Xiaoqing! =D
Cooked lunch for the whole family this afternoon, 'coz mum's coughing harder than I do. She isn't feeling well. So I cooked. MY FIRST TIME COOKING FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. My parents praised me, although Dad didn't really LOVEEE my cooking, but he said,"Ok lah, passed. Food's not bad." Well, you can imagine the happiness welling up within me again. I haven't felt so happy at home for such a long time already. And I'm sooooooo glad now, especially when Mum helped me with the apple tarts which I baked for Apple jie after lunch. *sMiLes* It was very rush, but it's a satisfying feeling after that. Just me and Mum. =D
Lastly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED APPLE JIE!!!!! ^_-