Been SUPER DUPER ULTRA FUPER BUSY these past few weeks!!! haha.. Thanks for all the tags I've received though. They make me so happy to read. Thanks pals! Keep up the good work! hahaha... =D
And HEY! What's wrong with using 6-9 or even 3-6 year-old toothbrush?? At least my teeth is healthy all right? lol... Frankly speaking, I've been brushing the method which my primary school dentist taught me in Primary 1. =x hehs! yah, and it's become a habit to me, you see... haha. And why I use such a small toothbrush? That's because it's a better brush to clean the edges at the back of the teeth which the bigger ones can't reach. And it'll put less pressure on your gums, unlike the bigger ones, when you try to brush your inner teeth. Get me? My descriptive composition wasn't very good at all during my secondary school days ah... so pardon me. heh heh...
Counting down to 2 more weeks before I switch my job! hahaha... What an interesting vacation! WOOOTS!!! I wish I could fly overseas with friends and have fun travelling! Just like Peiyi... So fun! Take lots of pictures... Sightseeing... Bond with my friends... Experience the life there... Shopping... Makan-ing... NICE!!! I LOVE TRAVELLING!!! =DDD but most probably gotta wait till many, many years in the future......sighs... unless... unless... I'm as spontaneous as Peiyi's friend! lol..
Weekends are all booked up. Spring cleaning is coming so soon. I still don't feel the CNY festive mood yet. Fast, another year's gone by. I will want to make my new year a better one! Moreover, it's gonna be my very last year of first-digit-is-number-one! So I better treasure it manz!!! haha.. ^_- same to all my dearest 18-year-old friends! hahaha...
Maybe I should just share what I learnt from class last Sunday:
我不能决定生命的长度,但是可以控制它的宽度。
我不能左右天气,但是我可以改变心情。
我不能改变容貌,但是我可以展开笑容。
我不能控制他人,但是我可以掌控自己。
我不能预知明天,但是我可以利用今天。
我不能样样胜利,但是我可以事事尽心。
=) Time flies, and doesn't wait. So why wait? CHIONG AHHH!!!! Lols..