人很矛盾。
当身边的人还在的时候,我们就会把他们的存在当成是理所当然的。
但是,很可惜的是,我们往往到了在离别的时候才开始懂得珍惜彼此。是否太迟了呢?
To: That Special SomeoneIt's been a while... How have you been? Are you still doing fine? =D
Today, I feel very happy. People say that Thursday nights are very unlucky, but now, I feel so nice. That's because I caused many people to be very touched and happy today. Tomorrow's my last day in this company and so I wrote little cards to people whom I really feel connected to. I wrote it last night only, and it took me almost 2 full hours to finish about 10 of them! Woahs... I felt so sleepy after the 6th card. haha.. but it's good that I managed to finish them all last night. Those cards were made of filmsy coloured construction paper, and I never thought I'd brighten up so many people's day today! A few of my colleagues felt so touched and came over to thank me, and told me how lovely the 'card' was. I was surprised by how they really felt after receiving a 'card' from me. I should really thank them, 'coz they brightened up my day too! =D
Sighs... That's why I said it's always until the last moment that people start to treasure one another...
Time flies. It's only 2 months and this company has given me such a huge impact. It's changed me to be so much more independent. I've never felt so much experienced before.
The amazing thing is, I can make people happy through such simple actions.
No matter how small a gift is, it counts much more to the receiver than what the giver expects.