FINALLY!!! I'm done with my work. Come here to blog for about 20 minutes or so. =P
Hehehehe...
The past week had been so hectic. Went for big class last Thurs evening after work. Sunday night came back past 12mn. No, it should be Monday morning. Anyway, I realised that my panda eyes are getting more and more obvious. I want Saturday to come quicklyyyy.......!!! I want my beauty sleeeeeeeep!!!! T_T
Well, my lack of sleep is partly due to my little-teeny-weeny obsession in the Korean drama, Full House. LOL! Thanks to Yiling lah.. lol. Now my beauty sleep will have to wait till later.
And next week's more OT! T_T
Last night, I had a dream. A really ridiculous dream. -_-"
What does it mean huh? I still can't forget that matter, is it? I wish I knew what dreams meant.
Someone told me if you dream that someone is dead, that person whom you dreamt of will live a long, long life..
Believe it or not, it's up to you to decide.
I don't want to be so superstitious into such things. hehs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WhEEeEeEeeeeeeEee~~~!!!!
Gonna watch "L-Change the World" later! YAY!!! =D
I think I watched too many movies this month. Oops! =x