
This is so cute that I had to post it here. hahaha.. =P
It's an X'mas gift from one of my ex-colleague. (EX-colleague now... since my last day there was yesterday.) It's a really nice gift, and I remembered it made me smile when I first opened the small gift and saw it lying inside. =)
I'm quite glad to start another new job again next Monday, 'coz I finally don't have to travel all the way to Raffles Place with the other THOUSANDS of commuters every weekday mornings and back during the evenings. It can really get tiring! Glad to make an 'escape' (oops!) haha.. =X Shan't elaborate on this. =P One thing I'll miss... I'll miss my colleagues!!! Especially Karen, PC, Sharon, Linda, Rowena and Lorillie, Anna, Mary, Irene, Jon and Mr Goh! haha.. Miss the scoldings from boss too. She made me grow up. Thanks! :)
CNY's coming!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! =D
Pinkie's so cute! hahahahaha... =P
Thanks for naming it for me, ZQK! LOL.