
A bit blur. It's my first few pictures which I took using my new hp! 3.2 MegaPixel Carl Zeiss camera leh! Still so blur... -_-" Brother's so cute! hahaha... Sis's so pretty.. My hair looks really golden. I can go be Sun Wukong's sister liao. =x
I like this picture. hee... Coz it makes me feel better while I'm still waiting to go to school later to collect my results!!! Good way to calm down. ^_-
Good good...
I love daddy. Just now he told me,"Results good or bad, doesn't matter, 'coz we'll still be able to move on and consider alternative solutions." Becuase I told him I dreamt of getting ABBCC for my results last night. I woke up startled. And I got really scared. C is scary... Although I still think that there's quite a significant chance that I'll still get a C or lower for GP or science. =x
*crosses finger & we shall see*
Update again tonight!