I've been real busy recently.
WHOO! but it was a fulfilling one.
So being busy was worth it. =D
I suddenly find application to University so much work. A lot more troublesome as compared to application to Junior College. -_- SO MANY WORDS TO READ AND SO MANY THINGS TO TAKE NOTE OF!!! My eyes became so painful. Whoo! I feel that the courses in local Universities are rather limited. Maybe there's a shortage of Professors... Maybe Singapore needs to open up more, but it takes time.. I just don't have other choices to choose after my first 2 choices: Double Degree in Biological Sciences and Traditional Chinese Medicine (NTU) and Social Work (FASS in NUS). And ever since I saw my results...As compared to my schoolmates and the current batch of A level students-cum-poly graduates-cum-NS men, I'm afraid I might not be able to make it to the course I want. Or worse still, it's even worse worrying about the posting results, whether I'd even make it for the University. Sam told me that out of more than 10,000 applicants applied for a particular course last year, only about 1,500 people managed to get in. Whereas for University application, only about 1/8 managed to get in successfully. Scary... Seriously, I don't really know what to do if I failed to enter the local Universities.
And what does this show?
Singaporeans rely too much on the FIXED road of education, so much that we only think of one or two pathways to walk on. Not much risk is taken.
All the best to everyone, though! ^_-
Still, I thank God for everything. I've really learnt a lot today.
Special mention to my dearest Yuhui, Apple jie, Fulai kor, Xingyi and dear cousin, Baoling.
THANKS FOR JUST BEING THERE FOR ME.
*sMiLes the sWEeeTeSt SmiLe*
Oh, and finally,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JIAHUI JIE AND JERLYN!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUSTIN TODAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SIONG CHIE KOR TOMORROW TOO!!! haha...so many Marchie babies that I know. =DDD
Hope they've had a great birthday.