HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST, LOVELIEST, SWEETEST, PRETTIEST, SMARTEST BABE--YILING!!!!!! =DDDDDJust return from a hair cut. lol. Want to see? Ask me out for a date then! =P
Rights. Last night was RoMaNtiC~ OoH LalA~!! lol.. Had a dinner date at home with my siblings.
Restaurant: Nay-cher@CCK (ahaahha.!)
Cook: Sharine (You see... I forgot to wear my tall white cook cap---what is it called?)

Customers: Ding Yuan & Yun Shuang (including the cook)

Food Name: In the Sky (steamed white rice)
Food Name: In the Sand (Fried omelette with tomatoes and cheese)
Food Name: In the Fields (stir-fried leafy greens with carrots on top of spread lettuce with mayonnaise)
Guess what? I'm a great cook.
Ding Yuan said, 'Your dish In the Fields really tastes so much like in the fields!'
He was referring to the raw lettuce which I spread below the vegetables. -_-
Advertisement: I welcome YOU to my restaurant anytime! ^^