Have you ever felt demoralised when you realise that you want to change for the better but still haven't seemed to make any changes at all after so long?
You're not the only one, because I experience that all the time.
Since last week, I've noticed the changes in my mind. I started taking note more carefully at how I react, how I think, how I change, how I affect the others in my life....................... It works, progressing better and improving each day, for every step I take, no matter how insignificant I thought an action was.
I want to change myself for the better. I believe everyone does too, don't you?
Lately, I realise that...... I LOVE DADDY SUPER DUPER MUCH!!! =DDD
I really listen to almost everything he says.
He always lends me a listening ear, gives me golden advices whenever I need it, and thinks about the consequences before putting anything into action.
He's very generous and considerate, gentlemanly and caring towards others.
He's humorous.
He takes very good care of Mummy, my siblings and me!
Most importantly, HE MAKES ME FEEL VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE HIM AS MY DEAREST DADDY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!
Daddy, I love you.Eh... I thought it's more suitable for a Father's Day dedication.Maybe I should have posted something for Mummy instead.But oh wells... =P