I failed to donate my precious blood again!!! T_T
I went to HSA yesterday morning with my 2 cousins to donate blood. The receptionist gave me a sticker: "Please be nice to me., 'coz it's my first blood donation." <-- CUTE.
However, when I reached the 'blood test' obstacle, I failed. I needed another 0.3mg of red blood cells to succeed the challenge. =.=
Aiyah, blame it on myself. I didn't take care of how much IRON I'm supposed to put into my body everyday. And now, I've to consume an iron pill a day for 2 weeks, provided I don't experience constipation during the process. Hopefully, I can return to HSA again a month later. =) *crosses fingers*
So, I waited...and waited.
One of my cousins said she felt like she'd just given birth to a baby...*points* "see...that bag of red thing...it's my little baby..."
HAhAHHAhHAhaha...
After visiting HSA, we all went to Kallang Leisure Park for a walk. It's near National Stadium. Very nice! There're an ice rink, KBox, Bowling Alley etc. Just good enough for youngsters to go there and have fun! But, it's quite ULU there (maybe it's a weekday afternoon...) and the prices over there is higher than other places... But it's a good experience to go there and 0_o !! =D
After that, I bade my cousins farewell, and went Bugis Library to read. I read about the Chinese Horoscopes and Palmistry. Nice... I've learnt some SECRETS to reading about a person's life. MUahAhahAHahhaa... =PpP
Oh yes, I also came across these websites, someone introduced them to me. If you are interested, let me know ok? lols.. Thanks!
http://www.shapecontrol.blogspot.com/http://www.8lbsin10days.com/I don't know what I've seen had been true...
I wish you all the best, no matter what...