Due to overwhelming response, I shall return to blogging after 1 week of dust-collection here.
Good news.
I'VE GOT A PLACE IN NUS FASS (FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES)!
HOOOORAY!!!
I was so happy about it, but the NTU letter STILL HASN'T COME!!! -_-"
However, the sad thing is, I've got to take an English Test 'coz I got an E for GP huh...If I had known earlier, I could have worked even harder for it........ Oh well, no point regretting now huh? I should have known the consequences long time ago. Blame it on my laziness. =x
I will work hard in University. I will.
Recently I'm quite busy ah... I'm also unsure why I'm always so busy. -_- lols!! err...Maybe it's exam period? Maybe I'm still having my holidays right now? Tuition.. Classes.. helping out at home.. Meeting up with my friends.. I wish there's more time. It's already MAY! OMG~ In the blink of our eyes, 5 months have passed by since New Year! How come time flies so quickly? I wish I were still a baby. Another 3 months to school reopen. WOW! zzzzz... There're soooooo many things I still want to do, sooooooooooo many things I need to do...
Anyway, I shall not continue on my daily life. Think it'll end up becoming all my rantings blah blah blah..
haha.
Just happened to pass by a blog last week.
So if you're bored, go to
www.bored.com. =P
I've a really ridiculous idea, but it might be worth considering..
Nowadays, food prices are rising, climate temperature is rising, demand for oil and better quality of life are also rising, most of our body weights are also rising... So, there's a demand for oil, right? If it is so, why don't we use a method to extract the excess oil in our bodies? Cool, isn't it? haha.. I don't know if I'm daydreaming again, but it sounds rather good, 'coz our health will improve by removing all the unwanted fats in our bodies (of course with a condition that people should continue to exercise to stay healthily immuned to bacteria and germs), as well as making use of 'resources' without extracting more from Mother Earth. haha..
*shrugs & smiles*