HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ENG CHIEW!!! =DDDHee... Thanks for the title you gave me. haha! =P
Woahz, today was quite a busy day, 'coz I was trying to squeeze water out of the clothes from the washing machine. Oh yeah, you should have guessed it right, THE WASHING MACHINE IS SPOILT. I don't know why. Dad said maybe it was something to do with the leakage of the water, so the water kept on flowing non-stop and stuck at the countdown timing of 9 minutes! (Last few minutes is always to dry up the clothes by turning like a super fast turbo.) In the end, I had to twist and turn, twist and turn, to remove the extra water from the damp clothes. WOOH! TIRING manz! LOL.. Now then I realised how lucky we are, to be living in a world of technology. (Of course, with the most important condition of not wasting our resources.)
Anyway, I had a very happy time yesterday at jurong east gym with my 2 cute cousins (Baoling and Baoli), and our Uni-friend-cum-gym-partner, Sharon. =D

See! So happy with the sugar cane juice with lime. Hahaha... I thought drinking sugar cane drink is the best thing to do after a good workout, but they said we cannot drink too much 'coz it might contain bacteria, for fear of the sugar cane being placed at a dirty area. =)