so late le... yet I'm still up here, disobeying my dad.
LOL.
Well, just want to share some thoughts here.
I saw the Myanmar cyclone in Yahoo page, and it said there,'click to find out more about how you can help.' So I clicked. I scrolled down the page. Other than reading 'by credit card' or 'ATM transfer', I still see 'by cheque'. -_____-
Does that mean those who don't wish to help through financial aid cannot do anything at all, besides going to that country to dig up more corpses? (okay..I know. CHOY CHOY!)
Maybe there's really nothing much we could do...
Unless we're all very keen to bring food or necessities over.
But are our hearts burning with that passion?
Sometimes we really have to reflect on ourselves, are we helping others just because everybody says that 'helping is good'? Or are we doing these good deeds so that we'll reap good results and make a better living for OURSELVES in the future?
There's none other than this--knowing why you help others--that's what we should be doing. Knowing what you're doing, how you feel and react towards your own behaviour and others, and why you're doing it...
Even though I'm saying all these, I might not be the one who can do it yet.
These are my reflections for the day.
All the best to everyone.
May God bless all.
Presenting to you: Joyfulness. [nice music, isn't it?]