YAY! I finally watched Forbidden Kingdom!
So happy!
haha..
Went lunch-ing with dear xq this afternoon! Seems quite some time since our last "2 people's world"! LOL! We chat as usual. I always love her company. ^^ Then, we had only wanted to walk around AMK Hub, but ended up watching movie lor... but it's good! 'coz...
1) we found an eerie passageway that leads to the toilet.
2) we settled down and exclaimed at the same time, 'It's been such a long time since I last watched a movie!' and we burst out laughing together.
3) we shared famous amos cookies which she bought.
4) we found a great thing to crap about.. SUNSILK HAIR!!! wahahaha..
I've thoroughly enjoyed myself today. Thanks xq dear! =D
Speaking about watching movies, how I wish I could watch all the movies, let them play in front of my eyes, let me experience what the characters are going through... I wish I could sit down there and watch it play over and over again. I wish...
Just like a shooting star moves past in the starry night sky...Just like the cool breeze caresses my face as I stand on the beach and stare blankly out at sea...Just as the music plays along on my mp3 player.......................................