12th June 2008:
"RING!!!" Time to get up!
Sis and I brought Bro to CDAC Building at Paya Lebar,
early in the morning at 7.45am.
We were ALMOST late! WHEW!
After sending Bro off to his 2-day activity, Sis and I went EXPLORING Paya Lebar. WOohOo!!! O_o Yeah~!! We're like 2 little detectives-cum-explorers.
We saw...

"YES 933 Bakery"
Luckily not 93.3 (without the "."), if not ah... I dunno what'll happen to this bakery. =x

Does it look like a glass window... or......?
It's actually a CLEAR WINDOW. No glass. Just CLEAR.
You'll see what I mean... Below...


SEE!!!
Sis and I saw this unique-looking window, and then...
*put hands out of the window AT THE SAME TIME*
And then...
We both burst out laughing.
AhAHAHaHAHHAHHAhaahAHAhahHAHAhaha....
Sis and I actually wanted to leave Paya Lebar already, but I suddenly made this comment, "I should have took pictures of those UNIQUE-looking stuffs!!!"
"Want or not?"
O.o
"Really ah??? You willing to walk all the way back with me???"
"OK lah! I no problem one."
We turned back, in fact, it was just a FEW steps to MRT station. And I meant it, A FEW STEPS ONLY. By the time we returned, my back was SHIOK-ing ......
WET.
After that, Sis had to leave for school for her Art tile painting.
So, I went Suntec City for the PC Show. WOOHOO!!! I reached City Hall MRT an hour early, so I practically "Cat-walked" through the entire Citylink and the first-half of Tower One, 'coz I'd forgotten where the exhibition halls were located. =.=
11.45am.
TYPICAL KIASU SINGAPOREANS.
Waited for Papa to come. He came at almost 1pm!!! wahhh... I already memorised the entire exhibition hall already. So by the time he came, I seemed to be leading him around and telling him what my decisions were: 1 LG LCD Monitor (which I'm staring into now) & a Power Saver Device. He bought a Pioneer Karaoke DVD (cum-alotoffunctions) set too. ^^ YAY! Next time can watch DVD in the living room already!!! 满载而归!=D
Went home to rest for a while, cooked dinner for my siblings and then...
Off I went for dinner with my dear friends!!! =D
An "encouragement dinner", they said.
It was at Bugis, 园香。A very famous vegetarian restaurant. ^_-

MmMmmm... See how CLEANNN we ate! haha.. Happily laughing away...
Jiazhen jie ordered SO MUCH FOOD!!! We had to play 中集密码 (is it written like this?) just to clear the leftovers (which was seriously ALOT).

My 2 dearest: Xinyi, me, Baoling.

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!! =DDD