Uh... People? I kena tagged again. LOL. Don't know why my popularity these few days kinda rose again. XD
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.B) Tag 5 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your first reaction be?
- I'll want to run to my bestie and find comfort.
#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- To change people's hearts so that they'll be free from being self-centered and also free from worries and sorrows as well.
#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
- Hmm... I've never really thought about this before. Actually, any wedding is OK, as long as both my bridegroom and I feel fortunate to have each other. =D
#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
- Not really. I'm quite sure where I want to go and what I want to do for the rest of my life. ;)
#5 What's your ideal lover like?
- Ideal! Tall, dark and handsome? HAHAHA. Or maybe ideal = perfect = plastic model? Seriously, my ideal would be someone who's at least 175cm tall, tanned, humourous, intelligent, LOVES ME MORE THAN I LOVE HIM, caring and considerate, gentlemanly, thoughtful. MATURE, has a thinking of his own. =) (Whoo.. Such a long list!)
#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Being loved by someone.
#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
- Wait? I don't really wait. I'll just take one step at a time, just like leaving to fate to settle everything. I don't initiate most of the time in such cases.
#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Disappointed, but I'll still secretly wish him the best, and then get on with my life.
#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- Yes, having to look after home, 'coz parents aren't at home. I wouldn't want to be a taitai in future. I'll get sick being stuck at home all the time.
#10 Are you in love or being loved now?
- Neither. Just don't want to bother about it right at the moment.
#11 How do you see yourself in ten years' time?
- Hopefully married and living healthily, working woman.
#12 Who are currently the most important people to you?
- My family (esp. Dad), and some of my dear friends (there's quite a number of them, haha).
#13 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- Yiling ah... In the past, I thought she's very strange. While talking to her, she can burst into laughter or break out a smile out of the blue, but now I can understand why she's like that, 'coz she's since passed the 'disease' to me. She's sweet, kind and understanding like a mother (not saying u old..haha), and will chiong towards her aims. Fun, sometimes wild. Lively. Can be silly sometimes though. wahahaha... =P
#14 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
- Married but poor. At least I'm fighting together with my partner, and not alone having nothing to look forward to.
#15 What's the first thing you do every morning?
- Open my eyes. 0_o
#16 Would you give your all in a relationship?
- Yes.
#17 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- 2? wahhh... I'm not so greedy lah.. 1 is good enough le. LOL. I wouldn't betray my partner.
#18 What type of friends do you like?
- Friends who allow me to feel naturally at ease when I'm with them. Sincere, fun, outgoing, very "ON" ones... Comical. Happy-go-lucky. Trustworthy. Friends who're always there for me, for life.
#19 What type of friends do you dislike?
- Those who make me feel unnatural. Liars, mostly the opposites of the above #18. (LOL.)
#20 If you were given the chance to turn back time, would you change anything?
- Nope. I appreciate everything that's happened to me. =)
People who should do this as well : *Drum roll*!TADA!Jerlyn, Kelvin, Kelly, Sarina, Shi Hua. (haha =P)