kWhEEEeEEeEe~~!!! Just finished uploading the photos in my hp! lol. Took some time. Whew! Finally! These are the pictures taken on Friday 20/06 (East Coast Park Outing for Sar's early bday celeb) and Saturday 21/06 (Alexandra-Mt. Faber Bridge walk):
Friday:
Nice scenery at ECP, isn't it? I love ECP!!!!! =DDD

Haha.. Eating while walking over to ECP. Food bought from Parkway Parade. LOL. Smart way to save time for other more important exciting activities, you know... =P

See how confident and stylish they look? With their rollerblades on, they looked so cool! haha.. Too bad I wasn't in the picture, 'coz I couldn't stand up with my blades on and move towards them properly. hee...
Just cut my hair 2-3 days ago lah.. I told auntie to cut 'A LITTLE BIT AH!'... Then it became like this. ha! Amazing huh? My first photo after my haircut. ho! Anyway, ECP's wind was really strong. I like sitting at the rock listening to the waves. So calm and peaceful. If the world could be like that...

Presenting to you: MY NEW SANDALS!!! lol. I was so excited to wear it out that morning, just that it's a new pair of footwear, so I kena blister again. =x But doesn't it look cool? hehehe..

We're acting cute. With the sunglasses on, how funky. =P
Another pose. Now she took away the sunglasses from me! >.<>
I've had so much fun. Wanted to rollerblade some more, but there was no more time left when I just started to get the hang of it. -_- Glad that everyone was very happy that day, especially the birthday girl! ^^ I suddenly felt even closer to my dear cousins that day... ^_-
Saturday:
Sky of love??? LOL. It's how the sky looked when we started our first few steps from Alexander bridge.
Down the "(dunno-what-name) waves", just like a Singapore version of 万里长城.

So this was the secret 珠宝盒?Yah, that's right. I wonder why it's name like this. Should have arranged for a tour guide, maybe someone like Zichun jie who carried a transparent flag and led us through the journey today. hahahaha.. OOPS! Caught ZH! lols.. He looked so happy. hahaha. Candid shot! Nice! =P My photograpic skills are improving. Good.
Wanted to take a nice picture of the cable cars there... but took more blangadesh workers instead. My hp cannot zoom in properly.
Walking downhill. FRONT of me.
Walking downhill. BACK of me.

YAY!!! SAY CHEESE!!!!! We've conquered the ALEXANDRA-MT. FABER BRIDGES!!! lol.
After that, we went for early lunch at Chinatown 一心素食, and the food was 一极棒!!!
Then, Shihua and I went Bugis to meet Ah Chiew (sounds like flu) to go library read storybooks. [background sound: "Romance! Romance!" produced by Shar]
I saw a book about 孔子。It's about his story, and was put in simple text so that it's easier for kids (like me) to read. I took about 2 whole hours to finish that 100-page book. As a result, I became more respectable towards 孔子。He's such an amazing person!!!
We all went for dinner at Yuan Xiang vegetarian restaurant, and ate all meeeeee. lol. Hokkien mee, Ee Mee, and Stir-fried Xingzhou Mee. I loved Hokkien Mee the best! I've no idea why too. I used to dislike Hokkien Mee... Maybe I was wrong.
And while eating, we came up with the 1,2,3-ply tissue concept: Shihua and I passed by a person selling tissues on the streets at 3 for $1. So I said,"1 piece of 3-ply tissue can be shared by 6 person using
half-ply tissue each. Then, 1 packet of tissue contains 10 pieces. So 3 packets --> 10x3=30 pieces --> 30x6=180 persons. WOW!!! $1 of tissue can let 180 people use!!!"
We all went back to Bugis Junction, 'coz I wanted to get Shampoo and other facial wash for my Australia trip on Monday. I'm so touched by them accompanying me to find. Investing in such beauty products isn't my cup of tea, so today's purchases were my very first investment. =x All thanks to Shihua and Ah Chiew and the Watson lady. =)
I spent so much in a day, but I feel that it's worth the try. Taking care of my body is part of health too! Hehe.. =P
Came home to undergo Packing-for-Aussie Stage 2.
Tonight (22/06) will be Packing-for-Aussie Stage 3.
And I really lacked of sleep. My eye circles are showing themselves without caring about my feelings. =(
Nevertheless, I've enjoyed myself these few days.
And later will be another ONE FULL DAY. Whoo~!!
GAMBATTE SHAR!!!