10.20pm.
I've seen, or rather, happened to see 10.20am or pm many times. haha.. Cool.
'Coz I'll then be reminded of my special BIRTHDAY!!! LOL.
Ok, random-ing.
Went for medical checkup at NUS with Baoling today. YAY! Finally completed. Whoo! -_-
And semi-stalker czq was too slow in saying 'hi' to us, so yeah, semi-stalker arises.
hahahahaha.
Baoling and I took bus back to Lot 1 'coz she needs to return library books and I wanna see-see some clothes which I might consider buying for my future needs. And, I ALMOST spent money. Luckily I didn't, 'coz if I did, I'd feel sooooooo terrible now.
You see, I'm trying to control myself 'coz I really need to save up on a laptop soon. Sighs... Almost everything that I need, need money! I'm broke. I NEED TO EXERCISE SELF-CONTROL!!!
Money needed for:
-Laptop
-Clothes
-Footwear
-Travelling
-Own expenditure (food...home neccessities...etc.)
-Beauty (SIGHS! Why do I even care about this? -_- 爱美啰!)
-School fees
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!~!!
*Breathes deeply*
OKay, Cool.
I should stop desiring too much.
If I can't get what I need, then forget it.
The world's just so unreal, so practical.
Sometimes, I really dislike the practicallity of this real, ugly world.
But if we choose to stay away from such complicated matters, life is simply simple.
AND THEN, when life becomes simple, we desire something fresh and exciting once more.
AND THEN, the cycle continues itself when we get too tired from our exciting lives.
"Anything that can be seen with the naked eye, is unreal.
Because they will expire one day.
And because you can't bring them back with you when you die."
How totally true.
Only the unseen is real.
Unseen?
--> Your heart. What you're thinking. What your true colours are. WHO YOU REALLY ARE.
所以,在这个人世间,任何事情都不应该过于执著。
中庸,就是美。:)