School's reopening real soon.
A brand new start.
A brand new look.
That's why I bade bye bye to my 17-month old .O.R.A.N.G.E. .W.O.R.L.D.
Thank you.
I'll miss you badly.
haha..And now, TA-DA!!!
My 14-hour old NEW BLOGSKIN!!! =D
Yup, is it nice? hehehe..
Hope it suits your viewing!
Tomorrow's Social Work Camp. It's a 2-day camp without stayover in school. Whew. At least I could still sleep in my comfy bed. haha. Can't wait to find out what's the activities!
Grandpa got hospitalised 3 days ago... when I was still in KL...
I hope he can get discharged soon.
Daddy said he's getting better, but he still can't get discharged yet.
Baoling wants to visit him next Monday, but hopefully we don't have to, 'coz I really hope he could recover soon......
I realised growing up is such a painful and courageous thing, whereby we all have to face reality and learn how to deal with problems and sorrows. An innocent and simple kid doesn't have to. Not that I'm not innocent or simple, what I meant was as we all grow up, we get to experience how feelings are like. Relationships, friendships, kinships...all kinds of err...-ships.
Grandpa isn't someone whom I'd feel very close with, but I don't know why his hospitalization has become one of my utmost concern. Even though I might not have the time to visit him in SGH, I still feel the miraculous bond between us. Maybe I was there to see him smile. Maybe I was there to see him angry. Maybe he was there just to see me happy. Or maybe it's because I've grown up to realise that kinship meant so much to me.
No matter who my loved ones are, I'll always love them for who they are.
阿公,你要快点好起来哦!