YOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOO!!!!! PEOPLE, I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol...
Okok.. Relax! I'm going to tell my super-duper interesting trip to Perth now ok?
23rd June 2008, 9am: At Terminal 3 Departure Hall.
It's my very, very first time at T3!!! YAY!!! I've finally got a chance to visit that place! I was so excited!!! haha..

See.. I went with Auntie, 'coz couple booking for SIA is more worth it than single booking. This pic's taken by Jiawei kor (Auntie's older son) before we went into the Departure Hall.

Me with the pretty waterfall and flowers. Don't know why I'm starting to love flowers, esp. after this Australia trip. =P

Cute M&M's person-in-the-suit. I requested for a picture taken with this walking figurine!!! =D
The amusing this is: Auntie and I were TAKING OUR OWN SWEET TIME that we ALMOST MISSED THE FLIGHT!!! lol.. We were the last 2 passengers to board the flight eh! lol.. last 10min or so, I think. hahaha.. the people there were so gan chiong, and we're so puzzled at first, until we realised that we're SOOOOOO LATE!!! hahahahha... so dua3 pai2 (VIP). =P

Reached Perth at around 2.30pm. This is where I stayed over the week. It's the main gate only! The house is super HUGE!!!


I like this flower species. They're really very, very small flowers. among the grasses. My camera cannot take objects that're too small clearly. Sorry about the blurry picture.


2 roses there. I took pictures of them before they withered a few days later. HENG ARH!~~
Kitchen. Big hor? haha.. Yu taitai and Baozhu jie. =P
24th June 2008:
At the flower 'shop'. Uncle Su drove some of us to buy flowers. I love the flowers there!!! I even got a free bouquet of yellow flowers from the owner. She saw that I loved those and gave me a surprise by pushing the bouquet to me saying, 'For you.' You'd never know how embarrassed and elated I felt then. A pity I've forgotten to take a picture of the flowers. Above picture is a farm full of chrysanthemum, I suppose. See the yellow patch there? =) It's too far away. We weren't allowed to roam too far.

One of the vegetables and fruits stalls in Australia. Look how huge the cabbages are!!! They've many more leaves outside as compared to the Singaporean version. It's veggies and fruits are also sweet and huge as well!!! My Aussie friends told me that the more ugly the appearance of these foods look, the better taste they have. On the contrary, if for example, a banana has a beautiful outer skin, then it means that it's not a good banana since it's being sprayed with pesticide. Interesting.
28th June 2008: Lunch Preparation.
My friend, Junwei a.k.a. Yijun made this artistic fruit delight. Apple boat with kiwi and cherry tomatoes (with seedless prune stuffed in it).
He's really good, just that he needs to practise more in order to be more efficient.. er-hermms.. hehe. (he took 3 hours just to prepare 7 plates of this!!! lol.. Good effort, dude!)
30th June 2008: Swan River. One of the well-known places in Perth.

Look at that... Taken on the car, with Baozhu jie driving. We went to Kings Park after that. It was night time then, 'coz jie was unfamiliar with the roads and so we went round and round looking for a way to get there. Eventually, I just took out the street directory and studied it CAREFULLY AND PATIENTLY. It was so comical. How daring jie was. hahaha.. but I'm glad we're so daring. =P

We came down to take a look. Nice, isn't it? haha... I like the cool weather there. =)
1st July 2008: Last day of my trip. Outing with An Min Jie, my long-lost-twin-sister. wahahaha..

Swan River, again. haa.. Taken on the train. =D I love the train ride!!! It has comfy couches! ^_-
We walked through the hospital where she's attached to during her term of school. She's currently studying Year 4 Medicine. Bachelor Degree. Another 2.5 years to go... I suddenly miss her very much.

An Min jie told me to take a picture of this antique-looking building loh... It's one of her favourite buildings, you see... esp. that round thing near the 'FIRE STATION' sign. hahaha.. She thought that's quite cute ah. haha. Funny.
After that she brought me around to shop for my things. hahaha.. We took about less than 2 hours!!! OMG~~ EFFICIENCY!! hahahaha.. Our adopted slogan during the few days. Cool.
I bought lotsa chocolates, since I'm a fan of chocolates. lol. =P
Hey, Arnott's brand biscuits originate from Australia! So, if you feel like eating them, go Australia and buy!!! It's much more worth the price. hahahahaha..
I can't deny the fact that I ate more chocolates than I thought I would have eaten during my stay there. LOL.
At Gelare. [Do we look alike? Maybe not SO alike in this picture, esp. after I cut my hair and changed my specs. hoho. Well, back to topic.] Since it's TUESDAY, it's HALF-PRICE for everything we pay! YAY!!! Jie's treat. haha. I felt so pampered. We both ordered the waffle ice-cream. Australia ice-cream and waffles are soooooooooooooo heavenly good!!!!! So much better than Singapore's. Gees.. I was so joyful and satisfied--going out with An Min jie whom I can hit off with so well and also being looked after so much by her (plus some other adult Uncles and Aunties and Kors and Jies), and also to eat at Australia Gelare!!! heee....
Seriously speaking, I was so reluctant to return home to Singapore.
1) Singapore is rather hot. Perth's temperature ranges from 4-22 degree celsius, esp. cold during the night time.
2) I haven't 'played' and roam enough. LOL.
3) I wish I could spend time with Baozhu jie and An Min jie too...
This trip was memorable, although I met with some problems too. However, it was superb overall. Thanks to everyone who'd taken so much care of me during my stay there. I've learnt so much because of their care and guidance. I want to go there again soon!!! Hopefully during the end of this year... Tsk tsk...
I love Australia!!! =D