HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHIGENG KOR AND YONGSHUN KOR!!! =DJust came home and bathed. Whoo~~~!!
Gosh... I'm sooooooper dead beat manz...
Here's how I survived my first day of school today:
12-2pm--Malay Lecture (It ended at about 1.20pm.)
2-6pm--Slacked with Baoling until I felt like dozing off already... ZZZ...
6pm-8pm--Psychology Lecture (It ended at about 7.40pm.)
Heng ah... I'm getting a headache again soon. I don't know if I can even survive the whole of first semester. *crosses fingers*
Tomorrow's another busy day!!
But without dearest cousin to be by my side le. =(
We're very lucky to accompany each other since we got into the same faculty and take 3 similar modules, so we get to go for 3 similar lecture slots together every week. WOOTS!
I saw so many solos today. And tomorrow, I'll be part of the solos as well... And dearest cousin too... aww...
Wish me the best of luck, pals!
(I'll have fun in school, though. =P ehh... Don't think wai-wai harrr...)
Labels: First Day of School