HOW DO YOU REACT WHEN THE PEOPLE NEAR YOU FART [BREAK WIND]?Hmm...
This topic is embarrassing, especially when it comes to talking about 'ME'.
In this society which we're living, people expect each other to be gracious citizens who possess good manners. It's a very realistic thing. When a person farts, others either find out who's the 'criminal' or try to pretend nothing has happened but actually cursing and swearing at the 'criminal', or probably squeaking "OMG!!!"
I've experienced this kind of situation a few times... I'm not aiming at other people, but I'm actually including myself. haha.
*****Tsk tsk, beware, 'coz this post is full of gross stuff!*****
Well... I don't know why I'm posting this online! I thought this might be something we might be interested to talk about...
Sometimes, when fat people fart, everyone will seem to shun away from the person because he/she is fat, so it means he/she contains lots of fart. On the other hand, slim ones fart but they're not being persecuted as compared to the fat people, because of their beauty. However, it'll still destroy their seem-to-be-perfect image somehow. Imagine a macho man/a pretty lady farts... get the picture? That's what I think lah. Hee...
You know, farting isn't gracious, because of the pungent smell it produces and the unpleasant sound as well. That's why people think that farting is a very bad manner. It is also a name to insult or as a vulgarity. However, I read that
farting is a good practise to do because it helps our body to get rid of toxic. If we don't fart because we want to 'save our own face', the toxics will then remain in our bodies and as we hold in for too long, something really bad will happen to our digestive system.
Read more on this!! It's so interesting! haha...
http://www.heptune.com/farts.htmlSo before you conclude that a fat person contains lots of fart, halt your naive thoughts and think carefully: Don't YOU fart too?
Please do not discriminate people who fart. We are all humans.
Just a sudden thought: How many 'fart' words have I used?
Haha.
Remember what I've just told you ah... ^_-