YAY! No school today! Woahz..... Every alternate Tuesday, I'd be free. And now, I feel so shiok! hahaha... Must really treasure this rare moment of slacking. =P
Anyway, I'm supposed to be doing my readings and research now, but oh wells... haha. =P
As usual, many things happen during the past week ever since my last post.
Sudden feeling of emotions... hmms...Was having the ONLY lesson in school every Friday, so 2 Fridays ago, this was a screenshot of my lecturer-cum-tutor giving a lecture on ... oops! I forgot to listen to what he was teaching about... hehe.. =x (sorry lah.. I sacrificed my attention just to get you ppl to see what he drew lah... isn't it comical? haha..) Anyway, this module is on Human Development over the Life Span. He was obviously lecturing on
kids. It's amazing how cute he can be. hahaha... I'm glad I took this module though. =P
Hopefully there's no copyrighted laws! LOL.
On another note, I just wonder why I've been continually seeing these type of cloud 'designs'. Is God trying to tell us something? Look carefully at the arrangements of the clouds... Both pics are taken on different days around my house.
Last Thursday, 11/09/09:
School Library.
While waiting for Baoling to finish her EL tutorial, I did some of my work in the library. It was heavenly comfortable and conducive. I've fallen in love with this place...
Looking out of the window... Peace and serenity went through my mind, body and soul... =)
Last night, 16/09/09:
Little gathering in Teck Whye with zh, zq, bl and her sisters. Big Aunt came down to join us a while later.
As zq kor wanted to prove that the 16th day of the 8th luner month is always the brightest, we ended up organising a mini-celebration here. haha. It was funny as we chatted about the cute stuff we all did in the past, when we were still young and innocent. (heyhey, we're still innocent ppl now wor...) I had a really fun time, even though we spent less than 2 hours together. 2 hours is considered very long already... How time flies... *emo >.<*
There's the 16th day moon:

It became even brighter at about 9plus.

After 10pm, it was still there.
hahaha... 'coz zq kor said 10pm it'll be gone.
No lor, it all depends on the clouds in the sky. ^_-
I'm kinda in love with the clouds in the sky these few months...
To end with a lighter note,
this picture is taken to brighten up your day!

=D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since there's only 1 vegetarian stall in my faculty canteen, I always go there to settle my meals. Last week, I suddenly came across a stack of flyers being placed beside the utensils. So I took one...
I was captured by this slogan:
"EATING MEAT IS THE MAJOR CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING."
Reading on...
"They're (the world governments) listening now, but I just hope they do it fast. It just takes action. All the governments in the world really take it seriously now. It's just that I'm worried the action might be too slow."SEE: http://www.suprememastertv.com/OTHER GOODIES:http://AL.Godsdirectcontact.org.tw/http://www.vegsoc.org/ [UN says eat less meat to help reduce global warming]http://www.vrg.org/http://www.vegsource.com/##PLEASE, I URGE EVERYONE WHO'S READING THIS, PLEASE, BE PATIENT WITH THE VIDEOS AND THE CHUNKS OF WORDS IN THE ARTICLES REGARDING GLOBAL WARMING. IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT REDUCING POLLUTION AND WASTES, IT'S ALSO ABOUT ELIMINATING THE ROOT OF THIS PROBLEM. (I'm not forcing anyone to go vegetarian, but do think: If not now, then when???) IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT, YES, BUT WE HAVE TO ACT FAST.
"As Gandhi said, ‘You must be the change you wish to see in the world.’"
And, I'm truly sorry about Elgin...
I hope he'll really understand soon...
May God bless all.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~