WELCOME TO http://i-am-special-as-always.blogspot.com*
This blog belongs to Shar! =D
Let me introduce myself. I'm a lady who craves for a simple life, in this complicated world.
I love the love that exists in this world. I smile when I experience love, I tear when I'm touched, I daydream when I'm bored. I like things simple, but also deep--the depth of things, very meaningful.
I have love and sunshine bursting out of me. :D Believe it or not, love always wins.
♥ Hello
Shar! :)
I've survived 21 years!
A Happy Vegetarian!
The Special Leftie.
LOL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! In different ways... (listen to above) haha.
I'm very happy, but also upset 'coz it's the very last year which I get to enjoy before stepping into the twenties.
Nevertheless, I'd definitely treasure every moment I'm left with before 20!
And I'd also like to extend my VERY HEARTfelt thanks to those who'd wished me happy birthday in advance, as well as during and belated (okay, this one haven't yet)! LOL. You all know who you are! haha.
I'll elaborate on the celebrations as soon as I've caught hold of all the pics! haha.. They're all memorable, because of all my dear cousins, family, friends... I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!! =D