A bouquet of 19 orange hand-made roses, a necklace and a specially made card by them! I was very very very very very surprised by the roses! They've really put in lotsa effort and time to do it, all 3 of them--Jer, Sar, Kelly and also Jer's friend (Thanks! if u manage to see this.. ;) haha)
Oh, and a birthday gift in advance--a black bag from Yikuan! =P


It's quite big actually. lol. But it's super useful if I'm going for backpacking trips! I'll carry it along with me then. Hee! Thanks dude! =D Really troubled you le!
18.10.08: Dinner at Teck Whye Tian Zhong with my beloved FAMILY!!! Dad's treat! hahaha.. Cool. It's touching for Dad to initiate the whole family's vegetarian dinner on my birthday! Really touched... Thanks Dad! And thanks sis for giving me a really cute Pooh bear pencil case!!!
Then, 19.10.08, at Zichun & Zifang jies' house having lunch during Garang Guni break...:
I'm really caught by surprise!!!!!!!! They all shocked me with a birthday celebration!
haha... MANY THANKS TO: Baoling, Xiaoqing, Peiyi (the main and co-organisers of Sharine's Birthday Surprise), Shihua, Zichun Zifang Apple jies, Serene, Jiahong and Zhiqiang kor. =D
And of course, Zichun Zifang jies' parents, Weifeng kor, the driver uncle and Deming kor who co-ordinated with the rest! wahhh... I'm still wondering... Am I too innocent or what to not notice anything suspicious about the plans??? LOL. =P

Back to work: TADA! Random zi-lian photo shoot from Apple jie's camera. On the top back of the lorry. Say cheese!!!

My birthday gifts from these lovely friends and family--a red sporty-looking backpack! YAY!


Birthday cards and gift (a green--绿莹--2009 calendar. hahahaha.) from Zichun, Zifang jies. =D

And I really wanna say: Shihua, ur drawing is AWESOME! LOL.
see the girl drawn on the envelope? That's her end product! ^_-
24.10.08: Edlin bluffed me into going early to school to explain to her about the lecture notes. In the end, (being too innocent once again) she left the lecture before me and smsed me: "Look under your seat. =P " And ta-da! A pencil case from her, which I gave to my sis, since she needs it more than I do, right sis? haha. Really thanks, Edlin (if you see this by accident) for getting me a gift just a day before you know my birthday! Oh my goodness, you're super efficient!
Must learn from you. =P
Oh yes, and thanks to the SA guy. LOL. Thanks for wishing me a happy bday in advance at the airport before you left. This would be... 16.10.08. (mm.. yes. *grins*) I was quite taken aback, didn't expect you to say so. LOL. and also the bday gift! (although it's still not with me lah... tsk tsk... LOL.)
I've really had a VERY FUN AND MEMORABLE 19TH BIRTHDAY.
I know it's rather late to say this now, but I'M OFFICIALLY NINETEEN.
-->> -.-
(yeah... a different feeling... NiNeTeEn... Brrrr... Nooooooooooooo~~!! Not the Club 20s!!!!! AHHHHH............~~~~!!!)
I suddenly don't know what to say to totally thank everyone... There're just too many people I really want to thank, and too much to thank about. I guess...no words can ever describe my gratitude towards EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU...
And, speaking from the utmost bottom of my heart,
with lots of love and hugs,
Sharine a.k.a. Luying a.k.a. yingying. (:
I LOVE YOU ALL.