WELCOME TO http://i-am-special-as-always.blogspot.com*
This blog belongs to Shar! =D
Let me introduce myself. I'm a lady who craves for a simple life, in this complicated world.
I love the love that exists in this world. I smile when I experience love, I tear when I'm touched, I daydream when I'm bored. I like things simple, but also deep--the depth of things, very meaningful.
I have love and sunshine bursting out of me. :D Believe it or not, love always wins.
♥ Hello
Shar! :)
I've survived 21 years!
A Happy Vegetarian!
The Special Leftie.
Sorry, so busy these few days. Sighs... But it's better than having nothing to do everyday, anyway. So it's still good! =P
Last Friday when I was on my way to school, I met an auntie who sat right next to me on the bus. She asked if I was an NUS student. When I said yes, she went on rambling even more. Oh wells, so I listened to her talking about treasuring our schooling years, and having the potential to earn more money after graduation and getting a degree. Then, out of the blue, she asked if I was from China.........
DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE A CHINA GIRL?????
*faint.
I'M A TRUE-BLUE SINGAPOREAN! OKAY????? 0.o
It's not the first time I've heard people telling me this. And I really wonder if i look like I come from China. -.-
Anyway, I asked her why she had such a comment. And guess what she replied? "You look pretty gentle and demure."
Errrrr....................
Okayyyy................
No comments. haha.
Hmm... And one thing, because I got train concession, and having the purpose to save up for rainy days, I always travel to school by NUH shuttle bus. hehs! =x oops! Leaked out the secret... Sometimes, I had to wait about 30min just to get onto the bus. The queue is usually so long! But what can I do? And now MRT is coming soon... just beside NUH, which is quite useless for me, 'coz by the time I am graduating, it will then be ready for service. Okay, back to topic. This time, I was queueing up on my way to Dover MRT, and I was extremely right at the end of the queue line. Unfortunately, I was in a great rush to send Uncle off to at the airport that evening. I thought I could never ever board the bus 'coz I was in the middle of the 'nowhere' line--either I could/could not board. So I just assumed I couldn't get onto the bus. To my astonishment, the driver asked for another person for the last seat right next to the door. YAY! I had the honour to sit right at the door! hahaha... I think that's the best seat! ^_- LOL. You may think it's silly, but the seat there is really comfy~~~ =D
It was another busy weekend. I got home at 12plus am on Saturday MORNING, and afternoon till night was just full of classes to attend. This morning was another one round, and I'm now slacking. Gonna study after this post. haha. 2 more weeks to exams! Scarryyyyyyy...
I wish I was in Primary School, when I always had so little worries about exams. Exams were just another homework to be done! Now, well... What can I say? I have to grow up. >.<
Oh yes, I learn something as well. I've this friend, whom some of you might know, who has an elder sister. They both came over to work in Singapore, just to earn for themselves and for their blind father. I was quite shocked 'coz it's the first time I go so 'deep' into her personal life, after I've been talking to her quite casually for years? Hmm... Their mum has already passed away due to cancer, I heard. So, I've learnt to treasure my family even more, especially my parents. Daddy also said that I should start from my own family instead of going out and pretending to be a nice-nice-girl. My parents have been telling me this, but somehow, this time the impact of the words was so much greater. I feel a great sense of remorse.
I still have lots to work on myself. Jiayou! As well as to everyone. =D
Lastly, I've fallen in love with this song recently. HAHA. Enjoy!!! ^^