I feel so demoralised.
I've lots of weaknesses:
1) Too easily swayed by people's opinions
2) Indecisive about many things (usually because I'm uncertain about my stuff)
3) Too feeling-oriented. (注重人情)
4) Too rash
5) Too inquisitive?
ETC...
Am I too weak or what?
I don't know what to do now...
Even if I ask people for opinions, ultimately, it would be my own decision to choose whether or not to continue...
Why was I so rash?
Had it been greed?
Had it been the strong desire to be independent?
I don't know...
Although I kept on telling myself not to think so much, I still worry.
I don't know why I've fallen into such dilemma, and it makes me feel very silly and foolish of myself.
"Inquisitive kills." Maybe it's right...
Sometimes, I really need someone to lend me a listening ear.
I don't like to face the music.
Maybe you may think I'm weak inside, but I really dislike the feeling of being discouraged of what I wanted to do so much initially.
Or maybe it's just my fault for putting myself into such an ugly situation.
I deserve it.
In a happier note,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!Labels: Problems