Some photos outdated!
Before exams: see the pics below lah...den u'll know. haha. It's held in NUS! =P






TADA! got a pic of the Yes 93.3FM DJ! Suddenly forgot his name... but he was really lame!
Next: After exams! YAY! Yuhui's bday celebration! =D




Was taken at Mt. Faber at night. I saw many stars!!! =D
Next up: After exams, it was of course, the "long-awaited" spring-cleaning at home! (Daddy waited for my exams to finish ever since a long, long time ago.)
I really like this picture. hahaha. Bro tried to avoid looking at the cam! hahaha... He's really cute! Felt like hugging him sometimes. =P

Presenting to u... The suddenly-become-so-hardworking sister. hhahahaha! We both tackled the windows, and since sis is soooooooooo tall, she 'volunteered' to do the upper portion! =D

Daddy... heh.

And yeah...
After exams, I was busy typing away minutes... cca meetings... doing spring-cleaning... slacking (too much) online... going out to have fun... and more to come.
As all the things I've memo b4 exams are thrown away already, I could lead my imagination astray now. haha.
So.....Today I was thinking, is there such an occupation called "Traveller"?
I wish I could be a traveller...
I can then see nature--the stars, the captivating scenery, the wonderful people, the variety of interesting cultures etc.
I can help the locals there... but I know it'll be tough since I'm a 'labelled' foreigner.
I love travelling.
So.......Can I be a traveller, please?