CNY passed by so quickly.
I can't imagine I'm a year older now.
But I can't escape from reality, can I?
Although my CNY seems more boring than the last few years,
I so much wish the holidays could be extended,
instead of having an 8am lesson on the following day after 2nd day of the lunar calendar.
I think my professor would think the same as well... haha.
However,
After the CNY holidays, I feel more enthusiastic about learning.
Maybe because I don't have much time to do sooooooooo many tasks which I'm supposed to do,
and my weekend is totally booked,
so I need to handle as many things as possible within a short time frame.
Time management. :)This, I think I'm improving on quite a fair bit.
Ever since I got myself an organiser. For free! haha.
Improvement. :)I didn't really eat so much junk food this year.
Partly because there isn't much to my fancy.
And I just didn't have the appetite to eat so much anymore.
Although I haven't been jogging, I do need some decent sleep now.
And I think I can sleep a lot, if time permits me to do so.
I'm just so tired...
Health. :)