I really dislike gambling, incessant drinking and smokers!
You always said you don't wish to bet on 4D, Toto etc., but you always ended up repeating and not doing what you said.
I can't do anything at all. It's all up to you to understand how much I wish you could just quit one day.HAPPY NIU YEAR EVE TO ALL!!! =DI was re-thinking about my 2009 New Year Resolutions this afternoon, and finally came up with a more precise one. That is, on the improvement part, I really have to work on my self confidence. I don't have a very firm image sometimes, and my decisions tend to sway due to that. I'll tend to look in the mirror at myself and ensure that I appear good, instead of feeling good in the first place. Coincidentally, Jer showed her Social Psychology Assignment to me about my blog which portrayed my low self-esteem. A few weeks ago, I remember BZ jie also told me that I need to be more confident in myself. These definitely reaffirms my decision that I REALLY NEED TO BE CONFIDENT OF MYSELF!
So, ladies and gentlemen,
I hereby declare that
Miss Shar will be
more confident regardless of anything.
Improvement! Improvement!
Now,
HAPPY NEW NIU YEAR EVERYONE!!! =DDD