Supposed to be studying now.
But I always can't get to studying proper.
Especially with my beloved laptop around on my desk.
HAHA.
Everytime I'm online, I always feel that I've something to do, something to explore.
but it seems like I've been wasting quite a bit of time in here... which I shouldn't really be doing..
Hehs!
Cyberspace is infinite.
Just like outer space.
Infinity.
Because of that, I'm usually at a loss of what I need to do.
No aims, no directions.
It's terrible.
At least when rules are fixed, they serve as guidelines for us to follow through and complete more meaningful tasks.
And as we look back at what we accomplished, our morale is given a good boost to continue our journey.
Just like now,
I'm seriously typing another random post.
Again.
HAHA.
And I think I better get out of here before I get lost once again...