Today is Social Work Society's cleaning day!!! YIPPEE!!! haha
I love my dear exco members! hehehe... but weixuan had internship, so she didn't come...
Here are some photos I've taken! =D
Poh Ling and Monica...
Tidying up the "teacher's table".

From left to right: Shan-the logistics head a.k.a. boss today, Rey, Poh Ling and Hannah.

Folding the plastic bags... There're just too many to fold!!!

I was late today, so when I came into the corridor......

From left to right: Gwen, Al and XJ (look at his unglam-ness. LOL. Poor thing, he hasn't slept for the entire night.)

Labelling the boxes...

I love my society room!!! and this pic! hehehe.

Say CHEESE!!! Lol.. Cute! ^^

Our new shelf! =D what's Shan doing?? LOL. okok. Pondering... Thinking of how to get the shelf up good and nice.

I love my exco too!!! =DDD
Forgotten to take a picture of the end product.
I was satisfied with the new look! Especially nearing CNY! HEHEHE!
Ward off the evil! LOL. Just joking... =P
School's reopening next week!
Can't wait to see my friends and meet other new friends!!! =D