It's been really exhausting for me this past week. I haven't had enough sleep and adequate exercise. This is such an unhealthy lifestyle. After typing this, I will go to sleep.
I saw the new Fearless Album by Taylor Swift in Popular last week. Had this urge to want to get it. But told myself to hold on... I don't even know if I'd get it eventually, 'coz I was struggling hard in my mind about saving up VS buying that album. URGGGHH... and I even told myself that it's just an object, which will be destroyed and becomes useless, that my heart is desiring for. What an irony!
If it's mine, it'll be mine eventually.
If not, it's okay!
I've been walking like a zombie around school and places where I travelled to over the past week. The feeling was 'awesome' eh! 0.o To think some of my classes could be so interesting that could even perk me up so well. I must really applause these great teachers. But somehow, I think I've really lost part of the morality to attend Malay 2. Cikgu is quite boring... I kept wanting to doze off when she talked. It was very bad. Got this desire to drop the module, but at this time of choice, I guess I had no chance but to stop myself from thinking this way. I'd get a 'W' grade (Withdrawn) on my result slip, which isn't a very good thing. Just bear with it for another half a sem, and everything will be back to normal again.
The funny thing is, I always told ppl that we shouldn't judge at how the teachers teach in class, because they're just guides to lead us through our education, and we should just focus in our interest to want to learn more. Unfortunately, it's easier said than done. Teachers DO play a SIGNIFICANT part in our 'learning and scoring' life. hoho. JIAYOU!
I better sleep.
I lose too much focus these few years, gradually getting worser and worser.
My brain isn't functioning well already...
HELP!!!