
It's been some time since I slowed down my footsteps to rest...
I really enjoy this break, no matter how short it may be.
It's Friday today.
I could hear birds chirping outside my bedroom window.
The house is quiet now, except for the sounds of my typing and the moving fan.
I feel so at ease. Just being alone by myself.
Welcome to serenity.
And as I start to slow down my life rhythm, my thoughts wander freely.
Reflection--which I have been doing quite a fair bit recently.
Strengths VS Weaknesses.
I thought about the recent events that happened, how come I've been hearing a lot about
self-awareness these days.
I learnt that I'm not very good at giving long speeches, because I tend to become tongue-tied and pause a lil' too much, which makes hearing difficult for those who're listening. I guess this is mostly due to my lack of self-confidence. Whenever I get nervous
about being nervous, I'll lack focus of what I need to say and soon, the stuttering appears.
My friend told me to focus on my strengths, to be a facilitator of an upcoming camp.
For now, I will do that, but of course, I'd also keep on working on my weaknesses.
It doesn't mean that I'm good in something and I can forget my weaknesses or try to escape from them, I will never ever grow out of my old shell this way.
I will jiayou!
Keep cool.