WELCOME TO http://i-am-special-as-always.blogspot.com*
This blog belongs to Shar! =D
Let me introduce myself. I'm a lady who craves for a simple life, in this complicated world.
I love the love that exists in this world. I smile when I experience love, I tear when I'm touched, I daydream when I'm bored. I like things simple, but also deep--the depth of things, very meaningful.
I have love and sunshine bursting out of me. :D Believe it or not, love always wins.
♥ Hello
Shar! :)
I've survived 21 years!
A Happy Vegetarian!
The Special Leftie.
Hi cousins, so sorry about the super belated birthday pictures taken last Friday! lol. I've been really busy!
Here are the photos! And videos!! haha..
We watched Race to Witch Mountain, Kelly didn't want the souvenir so she passed one to me, but we took the seat no. ticket randomly. I sat on J-9 I think!
The birthday girl taking pictures with her 'fans', but it was quite hot that evening...
Group photo YAY!!! =DDD
Woahz... who is this... so dark...... oooOOOo00o.... keke.
The kid clad in yellow came over to say he's the king and prince, so I asked him, "Where's your queen?" He said, "There!" (pointed to the one in blue, who's apparently his elder brother, not his queen...) Too bad Jer wasn't his queen... aww... but I think they came to gave Jer their blessings anyway! haha.. right, Jer? Did u feel blessed that evening? =P
Jie looked so happy. haha..
Eh, don't ackute ahh... lol. Haha... so many individual shots taken by me. As usual, I didn't have any zi-lian photo! haha!
Videos!!! =D
[OK... The videos really took VERY LONG TO UPLOAD!!! -______-""]
Just some random videos. Obviously, I was trying out my camera... =P I've had fun playing around with it actually.
ha ha ha..
Was really glad that Jer was surprised on that evening. ^^ 19 liao wor!!! =D MUACKS!!!