I finally found some time off to go for a light jog. woots!~~ After almost 2 months................... OMG!~~~ IT'S A RECORD!!!!!! Guiness world record!!!
keke...
It was a nice feeling... although my skin itched again due to rashes (I'm allergic to dirty salt water), and I could feel the heat exiting from the pores of my skin, and blood rushing down my legs... I haven't felt this way for ages! (even though I've been chiong-ing around the huge campus every weekday!
Why did I take the time off today for a run???
BECAUSE!
I had my last SW2101 (Working with Individuals and Families) lecture today and Dr Goh talked about Home Visiting and Social Workers' Burnout Factors. One of them was not knowing how to take care of our ownselves.
That's why I've decided to go running and motivate the lazy bones within me.
Health is important, and it's one of my CNY resolutions this year too. I shouldn't forget about it!
Had really busy weeks, just submitted 3 of my projects and assignments last week, and it was Social Workers' Day celebration in school. I looked for the newspaper article in Zaobao but couldn't find, but my classmate got the article and gave it to me!!! YAYness!! =D

This article is so small...
macam (like) car accident news lydat...
CHOY~!!!
Anyway, it's quite expected lah... since social work is such a low-key profession in Singapore.
But after today............. ok maybe not only today, but everyday!!! I've been getting more and more involved in social work. I do remember not to forgot my friends and family and FT. They're very important in my life too. ^^ So if you're reading this, my dear friend, don't worry so much!! =DDD
Life... encompasses so many things, that no words can ever describe it perfectly.
I shall end this post with my new-found maxim:
"Everyday is Sunshine Day!"
=D