I recently know of someone named
STRESS.
So I wrote Stress a letter:
Dear Stress,
How have you been lately? I'm sure you must be having lots of fun trying to stress me. Stress, you came to haunt me ever since I shot you dead. I should get a bomoh to catch your soul. After that, I will have some peace... to study.
Sincerely,
Shar
I have to de-Stress.
Cannot think of Stress too often.
Go running. It's my way of de-Stressing.
Although Ms Lazy Bones usually hides inside me, I'd force her out by starting to run and then I can continue my run enthusiastically, with her running side-by-side with me.
She can be my company anywhere I go, but she cannot be me.
Now the weather is so hot. Look at the clear blue skies. It means that Mr Sun is working very hard. I should not interrupt him while waiting for him to cool down and stop work.
Ms Lazy Bones is trying hard to hide further inside me.
I shall wait.
Running, here I come!!!