<body>

Disclaimer


WELCOME TO
http://i-am-special-as-always.blogspot.com*

This blog belongs to Shar! =D

Let me introduce myself. I'm a lady who craves for a simple life, in this complicated world. I love the love that exists in this world. I smile when I experience love, I tear when I'm touched, I daydream when I'm bored. I like things simple, but also deep--the depth of things, very meaningful.

I have love and sunshine bursting out of me. :D
Believe it or not, love always wins.



Hello

Shar! :)
I've survived 21 years!
A Happy Vegetarian!
The Special Leftie.



Loves

Chocolates.
Smiles.
People.
MSN.
ORANGE.Green.Yellow.
Music. KTV.
Movies.
Sports.
Outdoors.
Nature.
Self-growth.
Puzzles.
Math.



UN-Loves

smokers.
boredom.
gloomy atmosphere.
my bad habits/manners.
arguments.



Goals

A BOOKSHELF FULL OF MY FAVE BOOKS!!
Play guitar/piano.
happiness.
good health.
travel around the world.
watch shooting stars.
a better world.

也要用自己的爱感化人心。 (:



Music



Music Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Shout!



c box



Memories



  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011


  • Thanks


    Designer: ♥lollipopsxiner
    BaseCode: Agnes
    Photobucket.
    Blogger.
    Blogskins.
    imeem.
    Images: yahoo.

    Angels


    Our Vege Paradise!
    Apple jie
    Cindy jie
    Elaine
    Ern Sheong
    Limin
    Samantha
    Sherman
    Terence
    Xiaoqing
    Xinyi
    Zhehua
    Zhezhang
    Gim Hsiang <3
    Jerlyn <3
    Kelly <3
    Kelvin <3
    Sarina <3
    Karine <3
    cousin blogs <3

    INTERESTING PAGES
    LaoZhaBor.Blogspot.com
    Love Stories
    Stick gal
    Inspiration of the Day
    Vegetarian Cuisine
    Vegetarian Recipes
    Vegetarian Food Places
    Shopping!





    ♥ CLICK HERE, if you're using IE, that is.

    Let. Me. Go.



    Wednesday, April 15, 2009

    rainbow of fruits♥ ♥

    It's been some time ever since I can settle down to type out a proper Blogger post. Whew~

    There're so many events happening in my life that I can't possibly have time to list all of them down, and besides, I don't think my beloved readers would like to read such a long post. HAHA

    So I shall just type out my recent thoughts:
    Environment
    Everyone has a part to play in this. It's getting warmer and warmer each day, and when it rains, it really rains! I mean to a large extent, which can be very scary at times.

    I don't remember feeling extremely warm when I was younger. Those were the days when caring for the environment just started and the impact was so insignificant. Now, almost everyday we can hear something that has to do with the environment. I really appreciate those people who put in so much effort to save Mother Earth.

    I would say I'm an environmentalist, but not a super enthusiastic one, because I believe that whatever we use is more than enough for the human population. It is only when people who waste resources, should we condemn them. I feel especially uncomfortable when people misuse or waste unnecessarily, such as food, plastic supplies, paper, electricity etc.

    How should we play a part?
    I believe that even if a person only has a thought to save the environment, it is already good enough. Thought is what contributes to behaviour, and so long as the person thinks about it, it can already impact on the environment very much!
    That's why the saying goes,"It's the thought that counts."

    Relationships
    When you see this word, what do you think of?
    Love? BGR? Marriage? Friends? Family?
    I can think of anything that is related to people interaction and communication.
    I like being around with people, especially my family and my good friends.
    Although I said that I like being around with my family, I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been missing my family so much due to being out of home too often. I usually would miss my family a lot, especially my parents and sister whom I've always been neglecting and taking them for granted......................................... sobs. Thinking about my actions makes me feel so guilty once again. I feel so childish, everytime wanting to get attention from others, yet not being thoughtful enough to others. I would usually get trapped in self-pity. It's very, very horrible of me.

    My wish is to learn how to grow up, and know more about how to take good care of others.

    School
    It has been very hectic, but just seeing my friends in school always put a smile across my face. I feel so much at ease especially with my CCA mates and classmates. This is bad in a way because I tend to spend too much time being with these groups of friends and neglect my studies too much! I need to learn how to manage my time well, but I'm so far from my goal of good time management! Gosh...

    I also enjoyed my professor, Dr Nair. She's really an awesome teacher! No... I should say that my Social Work professors are really great!!! I love all of them!!! =D They taught me a lot. I've grown so much as a person since the start of semester 2, but I still feel that I've still got SO MUCH to learn! I realise that my fellow classmates know so much about the world, and I'm still living in my own small world... I don't mean being competitive academically, but they just awed me by voicing out what they're thinking and the quality of their answers simply amazed me! I have just TOO MUCH to learn from my dearest friends!

    Till here...
    I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

    Back to revision! ^^



    世界因你而美丽 9:24 AM