I had an exciting 2-hr dream this morning...
I was with my brother, and he was competing with his friends in a game about some ships.
The ship sank, 'coz I tried to help my brother rescue it but I failed. =x
Suddenly, we're all on board the ship. (And I dunno why!)
We had huge floats and boats to get everyone on board. I wanted to help my brother and also to save my face because I was not happy with being laughed at by my brother's friends as well as seeing my brother giving me that unhappy look that said "You see lah! What have you done this time?". I was trying so hard to get water out of the ship but the wind was soooooooo strong when I tried to heave the water pail upwards, so I gave up in the end...
I tried calling everyone to go onboard the floats and boats...
The water was so deep...
Everywhere was so chaotic...
And my alarm started to ring...
I awoke with a start, and my heart pumping real fast.
I was panting.
Dreams are so real, and I thought I wanted the ending to be:
passengers are all onboard and safe, making their way back to safe land.
Everyone is safe and sound in the end.
My brother and his friends are fine too, not feeling bad or laughing their heads off anymore.
I don't know why I had this dream anyway.
My subconscious level must be wanting to show my conscious level something.
That I'm afraid of being joked at?
That I'm scared to lose face?
That I want to be a someone who's being loved and accepted?