I was really feeling very low today, which was very terrible for me.
I'm not a person who hides feelings, but today was unusual for me. I hid it away from everyone else.
Except for someone, I suppose?
I don't even know why I was so straightforward about such things. It had been so sensitive to me, and I had thought that being open to such things would be good. I had learnt from counselling... It was a good thing, but because I don't know how to respond after that, plus I wasn't even sure about my own self, so who am I to say all these? Maybe it was just me trying to vent out my penned up feelings. So now after saying it out, I felt so low... So stupid and silly... So foolishly low......
It's really easy to change my mindset and tell myself that I'm fine,
but at the same time, it's hard.
I feel that I'm always forcing myself not to love.
Because of many reasons...........................................
I was scared.......................................
I have to love myself, in order to love others.
Denial.
I still cannot believe that I haven't accepted myself fully.