Emotions can really act like a roller coaster. One moment, it is up. Another moment, it is down.
I feel so playful just now, and now I'm feeling so pekcek, after looking through the receipts of FOC. I wanted to shout out loud and throw everything away! Haiz... I don't know why recently I'm so emotionally unstable. This is too much.
Maybe recent events which have happened. It made me feel so stressed out. I am feeling stressed because I am the one who's causing myself stressed lah! And I'm quite irritated by this, which adds on to the stress I'm feeling. ARGH!
Times of low, and I really feel like crying at times.
I'm forcing myself to cry, so that maybe I'd feel better, but I end up not being able to cry in the end.
This is not me!
Where's the Shar I know before?
I really still have a very, very long way to go...
Before I go back home...
Sobs.