WELCOME TO http://i-am-special-as-always.blogspot.com*
This blog belongs to Shar! =D
Let me introduce myself. I'm a lady who craves for a simple life, in this complicated world.
I love the love that exists in this world. I smile when I experience love, I tear when I'm touched, I daydream when I'm bored. I like things simple, but also deep--the depth of things, very meaningful.
I have love and sunshine bursting out of me. :D Believe it or not, love always wins.
♥ Hello
Shar! :)
I've survived 21 years!
A Happy Vegetarian!
The Special Leftie.
I heard the radio playing this song yesterday... And I suddenly wanted to get this song.
细水长流
Can't really find the video which I wanted... :( But it's ok! At least the singers are original! =D
Aiyayayaya... I think I haven't outgrown from my childhood days. I miss my childhood very, very much!!! These videos have helped me so... :)
阳光列车
关怀方式
城里的月光
看电视
Moments of Magic
And then now, National Day Theme Songs... hehe!
星月 (Shine On Me NDP 2000 Theme Song)
勇敢向前飞 (Reach Out For the skies NDP 2006 Theme Song)
一起走到(NDP 2002, Stefanie Sun Yanzi)
One United People
There's No Place I'd Rather Be (NDP 2007, Kit Chan)
And one of my favourites: 心连心 (NDP 1999, Evelyn Tan 陈毓云)
Enjoy!! =D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sometimes, listening to such music, watching such scenes on National Day move me to tears. I almost cried feeling that intense emotions welling up...
I love Singapore. Even with all the good and bad points, I still love Singapore. Because Home is where my heart belongs. Happy Belated 44th Birthday Singapore!!! =D