Let's talk about death.(I sound somewhat like Morrie the Professor. =X)Everyday we live, we're actually dying.
Isn't it true?
When something is born or new, it's actually moving towards death or being ruined.
This refers to both the human body and non-living objects--things that could be seen with the naked eye (including the aid of microscopes). Nothing tangible remains forever in this world. We can't bring anything with us when we leave this mortal world, except that our sins would be stuck to us... unless we're able to repay them one day...
Death is actually not that scary, because it's part of nature.
I used to be very scared about it, and treated it like a taboo not to be mentioned about unnecessarily. Now, I see it as something normal because this is a natural process of life, and once we know how to see it in a different perspective, perhaps we could talk about it more openly with others. I feel that everyone is interested in such topics, but it is just too heavy a subject to be mentioned, especially with people who're very sensitive to them.
I didn't know when I've started to be so open with myself.
I could talk about almost anything with many people, and maybe even everything with those whom I trust and clique on very well with. I feel a lot better and more mature being able to share so openly because I don't have to be embarrassed with myself for being so worried about sharing.
Now, it's most likely that counselling has taught me so much.
I'm so glad that I've got this placement, being my last of my last choice on the list. -.- haha!
But although being open is good, it also has its disadvantage(s). Ed asked me, "Do you think being so open is good?" Come to think of it, maybe not. I'd be taken advantaged of without even realising it, but still, I'd choose to be open, probably in a more cautious way this time.
Seriously, I'm very grateful to Ed. She always creates a very large impact on me. She makes me reflect a lot about myself, and the world which is constantly changing and evolving around me... With lots of love, to Ed, and Ayli too. :)