What's your primary love language? (see post on Aug 12)
I've thought about mine and I really think it's quality time. No wonder I always feel that I don't have enough time, especially for myself and my loved ones.
Everyone has their own unique love language, to be conveyed to others or received from others.
One may be sensitive to a certain love language while another is more sensitive to another type of love language.
For example, mine's quality time, so I'd feel most loved when my loved ones are willing to spend time with me just to have heart-to-heart talks and get to know one another more deeply.
As everyone speaks different love language, they might think that one with acts of service as his/her primary love language might not love the other with receiving gifts as his/her primary love language, when in fact, both are showing their love towards each other in their own different ways. Without understanding this concept of love languages, there might be unnecessary misunderstandings that arise, which cause many relationships to be unstable.
There're 5 love languages:
Quality Time, Words of Affirmation, Physical Touch, Acts of Service, and Receiving Gifts.
So, what's your love language?