1 week of recess week is going to be over soon, in a weekend's time.
Happy or sad?
Mixed feelings, I'd say.
Happy, 'coz my week was great. I felt I've done lots of meaningful things, trying to be self-disciplined for the first time and try to follow the schedule I've roughly drawn up for myself. After the whole week, I feel so exhausted, but in a satisfied way. :)
Sad, 'coz I wish there were another week, but I know this will never come true. It's just wishful thinking.
I've been so busy ever since school reopen.
Until one day, my brain asked me,"How long has it been for you since you've hit the movies or ktv or enjoy yourself with your friends just for one day?"
It's been so long since I've watched a movie or sing ktv. The last movie I watched was Harry Potter (and I subconsciously typed "happy" instead of "harry" just now) and the last time I went ktv was in May straight after my 2nd last exam paper last semester.
At least I've tried running, cycling, sightseeing (in sg o.0) over the past few months after last semester's exams.
Now, I'm coupled with physical fatigue, mouth ulcer, emerging pimples, bad breath, panda eyes...........................................................................................................
I need a getaway SOON!!!
And I meant it!
Any suggestions?