WELCOME TO http://i-am-special-as-always.blogspot.com*
This blog belongs to Shar! =D
Let me introduce myself. I'm a lady who craves for a simple life, in this complicated world.
I love the love that exists in this world. I smile when I experience love, I tear when I'm touched, I daydream when I'm bored. I like things simple, but also deep--the depth of things, very meaningful.
I have love and sunshine bursting out of me. :D Believe it or not, love always wins.
♥ Hello
Shar! :)
I've survived 21 years!
A Happy Vegetarian!
The Special Leftie.
I always love to be part of the A Cappalla Choir, but sadly, I don't think I'm up to their standard.
Below are the photos stuck in my hands, waiting to be shown to the world:
It's Daddy's 53rd birthday today!!! =D As her eldest daughter whom he always dotes on, I'm super happy! Got Daddy a cake and had a mini celebration with him last night because he won't be free over the weekends.
haha. I like this photo very much, 'coz Daddy looks so cute with this smile! LOL. ^^
Today is Ziling and Uncle Su's birthday too! Such a co-incidence! =D Happy birthday to all of you!!!
Other random photos:
Another one of my zi-lian photos. At Camp Monopoly. I love this shirt a lot! Just that I've worn a bit too many times, and now it looks quite 'cui' already... =(
Look carefully... I wrote a note telling my siblings NOT TO TOUCH my laptop because I was desperately in need of using it during my peak school-day period, and my desktop CPU was spoilt then. I thought I was quite funny. hahaha =P
I still keep this photo in my hp, because it motivates me to up my skills and knowledge as an ongoing social work professional. ^_-
Teachers' Day gift given by one of my students. haha. When I opened it, it was a Value Pack of 2 red pens in it! I burst out laughing, 'coz the gift was just tooooooooooo kawaii! LOL. =D I like the wrapping too!
Another shot of the sky. I'm so in love with the skies... =) And I always wonder when I could watch the shooting stars or lie on the greenery patches at night just to watch the night sky with that someone special...