Before I go to sleep, I shall blog something 'light'. hahahaha...
I felt so good, so touched, so awesome, so wonderful, so hyped-up and so grateful on my 20th birthday.
Everyone planned and spent so much effort and time just to make sure I have a good 20th birthday. I never knew they would go that far. haha. My facebook flooded with birthday wishes, from before my birthday started until the end of my birthday, and it's still ongoing. Gosh~
Sms received from loads of people, replied loads of smses too.
Got many birthday gifts from so many people, be it food, balloon, books, bag, organiser etc. I love all of them!
THANKS EVERYONE! =D
Pictures will be uploaded later, preferably a few memorable ones here, and all of them in facebook! haha.. I can't help but think that facebook is just so convenient. =P
And one thing I can't forget, is that I did something for the first time in my life on my 20th birthday:
I ATE 4 BIRTHDAY CAKES WITHIN 24 HOURS AND BLEW 8 CANDLES ALTOGETHER.